You are here:
Medical Specialist Programme
Hallmarks of this unique programme are:
- one year language training at the Charité campus in Berlin in classes with up to 15 fellow doctors from KSA (knowledge of German is not required before arrival in Berlin)
- five- to six-year fully-integrated further training according to the Medical Board of Physicians leading to the Board Accreditation (specialist / German Facharzt)
- full member of the medical team
- regular review of the training progress for each individual participant by the medical directorate of the Charité
- equal salary (compared to German doctors) with social security contributions and benefits
- assistance for all administrative procedures (visa, work and residence permit), accommodation etc.
- citizenship of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- University graduate with excellent results
- scholarship of an institution in the KSA
Please also check the Education Guide published by Ghorfa Arab-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry e.V.